Sunday, March 25, 2012

Voting Instructions

It's here! The voting period for our second dates has arrived! 

We've each been on 10 dates over the last 40 days and are looking to secure a second date with one of those young men for Wednesday, March 28. But we need your help to decide who you think would be the best fit for each of us!

To help refresh your memory on who's who, we've included a list below, complete with links to each entry.

Remember, your vote will count as 2/3 of the decision, with each of us having 1/3 of the say, as well. Tell your friends and let us know who you want to see us go out with again! We'll report later this week on our experiences, complete with an overview of our project recap.

To access the survey, go to http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22F8FSVNC7Y. You can vote as many times as you'd like. The survey is open now and will close at 8 p.m. on Tuesday, March 27.

One last thing, we want to thank each of you for your support over the last 40+ days. It has been an incredible journey and one we won't soon forget. We hope you've enjoyed it as much as we have. 

Be sure to check back on Tuesday night to see who's been selected for date number 2! 

BECCA

JESSICA

KIM

 MAUREN

4 comments:

A Christy Production said...

I voted I voted!!! Sorry my comment love has been lacking. BUT I have read every single entry everyday. Really amusing to see some fellas I knew when I lived there as your dates!

My strategy in voting: Choose the person who put the biggest smile on your faces in the photos!

Mauren said...

That's a great strategy, Christy! Now you've got me wondering who did! Guess I'll have to check through the pics and see if I can figure it out, too. :) Thanks for your support!!

Mauren said...

That's a great strategy, Christy! Now you've got me wondering who did! Guess I'll have to check through the pics and see if I can figure it out, too. :) Thanks for your support!!

Unknown said...

Voting for this was one of the most difficult things I've done all week... Actually - it is definitely THE most difficult thing. You gals had some really fun dates. In the end the voting had to be about who I thought you looked best with/had a good time with. Hope the second dates go well!